I have been without my medicine for over 4 weeks. Optumrx has messed up three times and they simply will not fix the problem.

At one point they told me to go to the drug store and that they would authorized the drug store for a weeks supply. The pharmacist just smiled when I told them this and said, they do not do that and they lie to customers.

As soon as I get this straightened out, I will be leaving Optumrx. This is not the first time them have messed up a perscrition but this is the longest I have gone without being about to get my medication.

This reviewer shared experience about "problem with deliver and poor customer service" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $30. The author is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. The most disappointing about optumrx atorvastatin prescription from OptumRx was complete lack of honesty and dangerously incompetent Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments