COUNT YOUR PILLS.They will short you anytime they can.

I was shorted a month. I didn't realize it until one of my prescriptions ran out and the other one didn't. They are renewed around the same time. I was shorted a month.

I called them, and spent hours on the phone. They said they had it straightened out and my new pills would arrive by Fed Ex the following day. 4 days later, they aren't here. These pills are for mental health and they can be lapsed.

I am now 4 days without, and can't get my pills filled for another month.

They are again promising overnight express.I will be cancelling my orders and not dealing with this bogus company EVER again.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments

Brandon, Florida, United States #1341311

Optumrx my 90 day pharmacy thru AARP MedicareComplete also shorted my subscription 5 pills.Did not notice until the end of my subscription and I was shorted on 1 of my 3 subscriptions.

Called Optumrx and customer service agent said would submit requested for 5 pills that I was shorted to United for approval and she would call me back if they refused to send the shorted pills.The problem seems to be with Optumrx since they can't properly count pills and they are trying to get more money out of United apparently.