I have NEVER dealt with a worse company in my life.I have been forced to do everything via mail order - unless I choose to get a 21-day supply of medicine for the month.

Done. I jumped that hurdle. It's all mail order now. HOWEVER - I cannot count the number of times my orders have taken over two weeks, medicine has been out of stock and I've never been notified, or I've just received the runaround from multiple employees on the phone via multiple calls - including supervisors who have blatantly lied on the phone about order statuses.

Now their website does not work AT ALL. See attached image. It has been like this for weeks!!! The absolute worst part of this company is how impossible they make it when you need a medication that they are not willing to make available to you.

I cannot take a certain generic drug. Optum RX will only allow me to order the name brand if I pay almost $4000 for a 90-day supply. Then they decided it's not possible to order it at all. I tried to go directly to the manufacturer and do a coupon program so that I could purchase the name brand medication directly for a cost of $5 a month.

That worked for two months.Now I have been notified that I am no longer allowed to use that program because Optum RX was one of three companies that was banned from the program!!!!!!

Review about: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

The system is failing because of insurance companies.