My medications are taken by injections every two weeks.I need them on a timely basis.

Recently they were changed and the doctor called in the order. WELL, one week later I am finally tracking down the order and being told it will be another week until I get the medication. I had to call in twice to find the medication. Promptly put in my place because I was NOT calling the proper speciality pharmacy.

Like that is my job to know. The policy demands I use the mail order pharmacy but my local pharmacy is cheaper. WHY?? should I have to pay more and risk my health??

Not a happy customer and I pay ALOT for my medications each month. Some out of pocket because they are not covered under the plan but it is the best for my condition.

Thanks Optimum.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of optumrx prescription refill. OptumRx needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned optumrx prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments