Prescription Services

Save yourself time and never deal with this pack of idiots.They are a dumb as dirt.

It took me two months, while annoying my doctor at least 5 times, to find out that a prescription that was approved by them in a letter to me could not be shipped because the drug contains a small amount of alcohol, which is flammable.

This is after I had numerous conversations with them about approving the prescription, getting an acknowledgment in the mail and then waiting for them to ship the medication.

There was no indication from them that they could not fulfill it.These people could not find their *** with two hands.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of wasting my time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of androgel. OptumRx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned androgel in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments