Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I ordered two medications on the same day. One needed to have an approval from my physician as the renewal time had run out.

I was told it would be done. When I checked the website the next day it said the other medication was being sent. Then I got an email saying the second medication was also being sent but would not arrive until August 10 (ordered July 27). On July 30 I received a message that the first medication would be delivered by the end of the day on July 31.

On July 31 I was notified that the flight was late and the medication would be delayed. BUT I did receive the medication that supposedly wasn't coming until August 10. August 1 - no delivery of the flight delayed medication. I tried to track it and the website said it was delivered in March.

I called Optum. They said they "recycle" tracking numbers . Really? They didn't know exactly where the medication was but then said it would be here by August 4.

.I asked how they could know that if their tracking system was "recycled". I didn't get a response. When I checked the tracking on the medication that was delivered on July 31 it had a FEDEX tracking number but when I followed it, it was invalid. Why bother?

This company needs serious overhaul. Oh - BTW - medications delivered in March were double billed.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Tracking does not work.

Comments