Turnaround Time

Still waiting for my transplant drugs from this Horrible company.

It has been one month since I first called for my drugs.

I have talked to at least 10 different people including supervisors and they just pass the buck. They never take notes so no one knows what is going on. This company rivals Comcast only in that I really need the drugs to live.

So I am still waiting after talking to only TWO people today. "Some one will be calling me back" Oh and there so sorry about the mix-up. Yeah I'll bet they are. A company this screwed up has unhappy people working for it and extremely bad, bad management. They are holding me hostage because they haven't a clue what they are doing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with customer service reps are mostly nice and calm and stated that there is a room for improvement of disfunctional business model and refill authorization handling. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of optumrx mail service pharmacy. Optumrx needs to "i would like an extra one month of my drugs as it took that long to get the refills" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned optumrx mail service pharmacy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Optumrx.

Comments