This is the worst Rx company I have ever had to deal with. They have no idea what each department is doing.

They have no records of orders placed, of phone calls from providers or members, of any status of orders. Each time my doctor places an order they have no record of it, which requires multiple phone calls on my part and on the doctor's part. They transfer you to multiple people, they keep you on hold forever. I require BRAND NAME maintenance medication.

They just can't get it right!!! It's not a narcotic, it's nothing addictive. THEY CAN'T GET THE ORDER RIGHT, THE APPROVAL RIGHT, NOR THE SUPPLY AMOUNT. EACH TIME I CALL THEY SAY, "OH THERE MIGHT HAVE BEEN A GLITCH" THE ENTIRE COMPANY IS A GLITCH.

Here is just one example of the many I've had: My doctor called to place an order, they told her it was approved and being processed. Two weeks later I called to find out the status and was told they had a note on my file that my doctor called and cancelled the authorization. This is false. On multiple occasions they've claimed that they've tried over and over again to reach my physician.

This is also false.

The customer service people are pleasant and want to help, but it seems they can't either. I spoke to one supervisor who was nasty and when I asked to get her number so that my doctor could call directly with an order she refused to give it to me.

Review about: Optumrx Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Some reps tried to help.

I didn't like: Inadequate processing of orders and false information.

Comments