I am standing in line with being unhappy with Optimum RX and my hormone replacement therapy prescription for Menest. I have gone around for 4 weeks, the first two in listening to theior promises that my estrogen would be sent in 3 days.

At the end of 2 weeks I was told that it was no longer available.I too, got a hold of Pfizer and they told me that it was available. I have been taking Menest for 30+ years, and I don't want a health plan decideding wheather or not I need a HRT, that's between myself and my Doctor, and I am tired of the run around and I am beginning to have severe symptoms!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments

I had nearly the same experience. OptumRX kept telling me that Menest was “out of stock” but I checked with several local pharmacies, and even checked with the manufacturer Pfizer.

No one but OptumRX was out of pills. I was miserable without it, so got a short-term prescription for Premarin from my doctor. It didn’t work as well and cost a lot more. OptumRX completely removed the Menest from my account even though I still had a refill coming.

So frustrating! And they send letters through the regular mail...who does that anymore?! They have my e-mail and cell number.

By the time I know there’s a problem, I’m out of pills and it can take weeks to get more. It shouldn’t be this hard.