I am standing in line with being unhappy with Optimum RX and my hormone replacement therapy prescription for Menest.I have gone around for 4 weeks, the first two in listening to theior promises that my estrogen would be sent in 3 days.

At the end of 2 weeks I was told that it was no longer available.I too, got a hold of Pfizer and they told me that it was available.I have been taking Menest for 30+ years, and I don't want a health plan decideding wheather or not I need a HRT, that's between myself and my Doctor, and I am tired of the run around and I am beginning to have severe symptoms!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments