I am standing in line with being unhappy with Optimum RX and my hormone replacement therapy prescription for Menest. I have gone around for 4 weeks, the first two in listening to theior promises that my estrogen would be sent in 3 days.

At the end of 2 weeks I was told that it was no longer available.I too, got a hold of Pfizer and they told me that it was available. I have been taking Menest for 30+ years, and I don't want a health plan decideding wheather or not I need a HRT, that's between myself and my Doctor, and I am tired of the run around and I am beginning to have severe symptoms!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Optumrx Menest Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 16, 2016.

Comments

I had nearly the same experience. OptumRX kept telling me that Menest was “out of stock” but I checked with several local pharmacies, and even checked with the manufacturer Pfizer.

No one but OptumRX was out of pills. I was miserable without it, so got a short-term prescription for Premarin from my doctor. It didn’t work as well and cost a lot more. OptumRX completely removed the Menest from my account even though I still had a refill coming.

So frustrating! And they send letters through the regular mail...who does that anymore?! They have my e-mail and cell number.

By the time I know there’s a problem, I’m out of pills and it can take weeks to get more. It shouldn’t be this hard.