Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I've used mail order pharmacies before, but this one is a joke. Called as a new patient since my company switched to United Healthcare, and was told to fax in my new scripts.

I had a few calls saying they needed my credit card, and then only one of the two were covered...? Finally, when my prescriptions never came, I called and they said they couldn't honor the prescriptions since I sent them, not my doctor.... Not the original direction. I asked them to work with the doctors' office and didn't hear anything for 2 days so called and they said since there was more than 1 fax number listed, they weren't able to fax it.

No notifications, always reactive to my calls, so I finally gave up. If United Healthcare forces me to use a mail order pharmacy, I will refuse using this company. Outrageously bad service and as a Senior Manager in an organization, I can tell the leadership is very weak.

It makes me think that United Healthcare has it's own issues since they have chosed this company as their pharmacy partner.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OptumRx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was people and the processes. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx and optumrx customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments