Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I've used mail order pharmacies before, but this one is a joke. Called as a new patient since my company switched to United Healthcare, and was told to fax in my new scripts.

I had a few calls saying they needed my credit card, and then only one of the two were covered...? Finally, when my prescriptions never came, I called and they said they couldn't honor the prescriptions since I sent them, not my doctor.... Not the original direction. I asked them to work with the doctors' office and didn't hear anything for 2 days so called and they said since there was more than 1 fax number listed, they weren't able to fax it.

No notifications, always reactive to my calls, so I finally gave up. If United Healthcare forces me to use a mail order pharmacy, I will refuse using this company. Outrageously bad service and as a Senior Manager in an organization, I can tell the leadership is very weak.

It makes me think that United Healthcare has it's own issues since they have chosed this company as their pharmacy partner.

Product or Service Mentioned: Optumrx Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: People and the processes.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 23, 2016.

Comments