1.7
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

I have given this company numerous opportunities to follow through with some type of reliable service.I will wait patiently for days and days to get correspondence about the status of prescription that I mail to them (I know they receive it because I send it with tracking information).

Finally, I end up calling and get told they will put in a rush to process it and ship it out. Again, I will wait patiently to receive it and get a shipping confirmation. Still, I get nothing. I call back and go through the same explanation over and over and over again.

The company has an EXTREMELY DISCONNECTED system. The turn around time for me to get my prescriptions ends up taking 1 MONTH. One person with the company tells you something, then you call back and get different info. There are too many delays with prescription processing.

If I could go across the street to the local pharmacy, I could get it in an hour. 1 MONTH processing time, including multiple phone calls and delays is RIDICULOUS for a prescription. I pay for overnight shipping everytime. For some odd reason, they always wait until Friday night to ship your prescription out, so you won't get it until Monday night.

That is not overnight shipping, and I know UPS delivers on Saturday and Sunday. It doesn't matter when they receive the prescription on their end, if you look at my account, they ALWAYS (without fail) wait until a late Friday night to ship it out. I would never use this company if it weren't for my insurance company requiring me to use them as my mail order pharmacy. Again, I have been more than patient with OptumRX.

I have unfortunately had to deal with them for almost 2 years, so it's not like I'm just formulating this review based off of one experience. It has been MULTIPLE stressful experiences and wasted time.

Terrible company.I would not use them if I had other options.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. the best about optumrx prescription filling from OptumRx was customer service reps are mostly nice and calm. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments