2.6
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

I HAVE BEEN WITH OPTIMUM FOR YEARS!!! HAVE TAKEN THE SAME MEDICATION SINCE 2005, SAME INSURANCE FOR YEARS!!

MY CO PAY FOR MY ARMOUR THYROID 90MG 90 DAY WENT FROM $14.00 TO $80.00!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! WHO CAN AFFORD THIS!! I NEED THIS MEDICATION TO LIVE AND THEY SAID THEY REVIEW ALL NAME BRAND MEDICATIONS EVERY YEAR AND ADJUST THE PRICE????

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!! I CAN NOT TAKE A GENERIC DUE TO ALLERGIES AND THEY ARE JUST PLAIN SICK WITH HOW MUCH THEY UPPED THIS COST OF THIS MEDICATION!!! WE ARE PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK AND THIS IS NOT OK!! I WILL GO AS HIGH AS I CAN TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!

UNBELIEVABLE WHAT THESE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES GET AWAY WITH!! MY HUSBAND WORKS HIS *** OFF SO WE CAN HAVE GOOD INSURANCE AND THIS IS WHAT WE GET??? THEY UP THE PRICE OF MY MEDICATION $66.00 BECAUSE THE FELT LIKE IT?? BECAUSE ITS A NAME BRAND??

ITS BEEN A NAME BRAND FOR MANY YEARS!! JUST ANOTHER WAY TO SCREW US!! IF THE CO PAY IS $80.00 HOW THE $#@& MUCH IS ACTUAL COST OF THIS!!! WITHOUT THIS MEDICATION I WILL DIE..

SO NOW WHAT?? WE CANT AFFORD THIS NOW!!!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments