2.5
Turnaround Time

I have tried to enroll two of my medications with this service over the last five weeks and after much frustration, I have succeeded to only enroll one. Their prices are great BUT there is absolutely NO coordination of communications between their customer advocates and the pharmacist.

Faxes from my doctors office go in to a black hole, never to be found. Customer advocates come across as defensive and have obviously been beaten up by other frustrated customers. This is highly unfair for management to put them in such a position.

Fix the dam problem. If you have the patience to tolerate incompetence, go for it.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments