I have never had a good experience with this company. I have repeatedly asked them to delete my credit card information.

They fill prescriptions without approval and charge my credit card. Just this week I asked them not to order a prescription and delete all my credit card information. I tried to place the order at the local pharmacy but could not because they showed the order had already been placed. I checked my credit card and found that they placed the order and charged my credit card anyway.

This has happened several times. I called this week and was placed on hold for over 40 minutes. Supervisors do not take the actions they promise and do not return calls. I inquired about an allergy medication and was quoted $745.00.

Locally it was only $93.00.

What is up with this company? I wish my insurance company would cancel their contract with OptimumRX and get us an honest company to handle our prescriptions.

Product or Service Mentioned: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Comments

Pahrump, Nevada, United States #932862

This is also the worst company I have ever had to work with. Right - supervisors are worthless.

I called to change my address. I called three more times to make sure they had the correct address.

My med was still sent to the old address. The supervisors told me four times that the med would be mail with "next day Service", of course it never arrived.