1.6
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

For two times now, they were so late filling my order that I ran out of medication.The customer reps lie about the order status and when to expect it to arrive.

They are always courteous (you can tell they are trained) but not truthful from one day to the next. The plan to get an "emergency supply" from a local pharmacy has never worked because OptumRx always throws a wrench in it.

And get this: There automated customer survey at the end of the call never seems to "understand" when I speak out a "5": the lowest grade, and then hangs up on me!That's one way to stack their customer satisfaction data!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. The most disappointing about optumrx prescription refill at OptumRx was complete lack of honesty, order fulfillment and back office not care about cust Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments