Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I have used them though my AARP/United Health Care PPO.I an disabled.

They rip you off. I was on Brand Effexor XR and Metatoprol and was charged 290.00 Member ID 90969991700 for Brand Xanex. when consulting with United the agent stated it was going to take 6-12 wks so he did an over ride and I told them not to send it. They did anyway and charged me these were returned and I filed a dispute with my bank.

Cancelled 3/30/16. I went thought another supplier Walgreens. Optum RX still charged $290.00 and has yet to refund the money since 4/5/2016. Prior to that I received an order for Effexor XR Brand.

Account # 411243353 shows an order date of 9/29/15 for $385.52 (Order #167594026) Received and paid. Order # 1761637 1/26/2016 Effexor XR 150 MG. $334.26 Paid and have a receipt showing 0 balance. They now say I owe them the $334.26 statement period 5/6/2015.

4/4/2016 Order # 4/4/2016 18220368 Xanex 145964839 $290.00 which I Called and cancelled in advance and said do not send. 4/4/2016 5398767-9802 Credit card chargeback 290.00, Credit card payment 9802 (290.00) 4/16 Xanax (290.00). I have the bank statement for 4/5/2016 and they did receive $290.00. Now they say we awe them for the $334.26, and I received in the mail yesterday a amount due from O PTUM RX Collection for $44.26.

The dispute is still pending, Keep in mine I called prior to the prescription for Effexor and told them I was no longer taking them and they said too bad but it was paid for or they would not have sent the medicine. After many phone calls and heated at best this account is still not accurate.

I see many other complaints and something should be done.I did as many others and called United myself and nothing was done.

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service, order processing issue, problems with payment and unfair pricing." at OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants OptumRx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was back office not care about cust, cheaters, complete lack of honesty and one month without needed medication. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx and optumrx effexor prescription refill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.