Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

I had used OptumRx previously and had a bad experience, but my Dr.talked me into giving them another try.

WHAT a mistake!!! I had gotten an email that they had received my prescription and no further action was needed but after a few weeks I still had not received my pills so I went on their site and they said I owed a bunch of $ from 2013 (it is now 2016) with no notice from them that I did actually owe this (that should have been my first clue to say thanks and hang up). Then I got an updated prescription from my Dr. 1 manufacture 2 different doses, i had just received one of the pills but since my Dr.

updated it they send the pill again, i got an email 2 weeks ago that my other prescription was delayed but no further email. so here i am probably 3 weeks out and still do not have part of my prescriptions.

I have said a few times it is a good thing these pills are not life or death cause I would be dead.Do whatever you can to fill your prescriptions elsewhere.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OptumRx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx optumrx mail service pharmacy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.