Jonesboro, Louisiana
Turnaround Time

I am allergic to the filler used in the generic equivalent of my prescription. United Healthcare refuses to cover the namebrand and insists that I use the generic, which causes me to break out in whelts and turn blood red in the face and chest.

The other option is to take another drug which has terrible dependency issues. I also had another prescription which Optum Rx (owned by United Healthcare) that they couldn't seem to mail to me. (A diabetic drug). After calling multiple times during which they "mailed it today", couldn't find the prescription, didn't know why it hadn't gone out, would mail it again, oops it never got mailed, etc, over 2 months had passed.

I then kept getting emails telling me to sign up for hassle free refills, which I didn't do because I was still trying to get them to fill the prescription! Finally, I went to a local pharmacy for the drug. 2 weeks later, (which was now 3 months after first trying to get the refill) the drug arrived. I called OptumRx to return the drug.

They said they would call back with the information on how to do that. No call. I called them again...same routine of them needing to check to see how to return it.

We are now 4 months down the road, I have $400.00 worth of a medicine I don't take and now it is more than 30 days after they mailed it so they won't accept it. Sheer incompetence.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of refill impossible. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of optumrx prescription refill. OptumRx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned optumrx prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1220859

These people are a joke. I pay more and get my prescriptions filled locally.

If you wait for this pharmacy to fill your order correctly, you'll be waiting a long time.

Worst pharmacy ever. Worst than Walgreens, and Walgreens is pretty bad.