1.3
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I first ordered from Optum over a month ago. After getting a "we're terribly sorry but it's delayed" email, I finally got my first shipment.

It was incomplete. I got an email from Optum on March 13 that FIVE Rx were in the mail. Today e package arrived I got three, not five. .

On March 14 I got another email that my Rx was in the mail. Two of the meds in that email were also on the previous day's email. I called. You said that the TWO outstanding ones would arrive tomorrow in a separate shipment (I got two others today ) I asked the rep 'what about the THIRD missing one that was on the March 14 email." "There is no record that u ever ordered it" even though optum emailed me to say it is the way!!?

The rep then did a separate order for that there Rx . So over a month to get the first order. It was incomplete. Some of the same meds in the first email were on the second email the next day.

I obviously take my health more seriously than Optum dord. A company with whom I did mail order previously got my order to me in 3 it 4 days... Always on time. Always right.

I will never again risk my health by using optimrx.

Is much rather pay the copay at my local Walgreens where I get excellent service. Nor will I recommend it. oh. When I called last week to check status as I was running out of everything, Optum solution was to go to my doc and get samples.

Really? I'd be embarrassed if I had to say that.

OptumRx: unreliable and negligent, putting my health at risk. DON'T USE THEM.

Review about: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments