Loma Linda, California
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

Optum RX mail order pharmacy is the worse pharmacy I have ever used.If I could do it all over again, I would not use their services.

Initially I used them in an attempt to save money. Their service is so substandard that I would not use them again even if they were free. Out of five stars, I would give them 0. That's how bad they are.

I would highly recommend that you not waste your time with them.

Terrible company, awful customer service representatives.Just awful!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of optumrx mail service pharmacy. OptumRx needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned optumrx mail service pharmacy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Had an Experience with OptumRx?

Comments

I have been trying to get a prescription filled for my 88 year old mom since 2/4!!!It's for high cholesterol and she is long out of it.

I get a variety of excuses and was even told twice shipment was on it's way and nope, it's been put and kept on hold!!! I got a call from a manager two days ago that she was going to resolve it that next day and call me and that never happened.

This company is terrible, terrible, terrible.I wonder if people can sue them for having medication withheld because that's what I feel like doing!!!!!