Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

It is impossible to get a prescription automatically refilled without having a credit card on file with OptumRx.I do NOT want my credit card held on file there because of concerns of hacking.

So every refill requires a phone call and dealing with an automated response system. When I finally reach a person and request the refill, they always ask for a credit card. I have to remind them every time that I prefer to send a check. Why can't they add that to my account info?

What a hassle! One of my prescriptions always raises a flag with OptumRx. Usually the pharmacist calls me about it, but this last time they did not call. Because there was an issue with one prescription in my order, they put ALL medications back on the shelf, rather than ship the medications that didn't have any issues.

This thoughtlessness on their part caused me to be without my medications for several days. My plan allows me to pay a bit more to use a local pharmacy, so I have transferred all of my prescriptions from OptumRx to CVS/Target.

Goodbye and good riddance Optum Rx!I hope I never have to deal with you again.

Review about: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.