My husband's MAJOR company just switched to this group to have as their pharmacy benefit manager. All I tried to do is register him and our family online on the website so we can get our pharmacy benefits and get our prescriptions filled through the mail.

His company has made changes previously, and never had there been an issue just trying to get this done. But, I've now spoken with about 6 different people to try to get this registration completed. None of them are competent at all. (Someone even said that with minor children, each child needs their own registration, meaning user name and password.

Are they kidding????) I've seen the website dashboard look completely different 3 times. And now I see all the complaints online just to try and GET the prescriptions.

This is abominable. How could a pharmacy benefit manager be allowed to function like this?

Product or Service Mentioned: Optumrx Website.

Comments

the worst most ignorant trash managed by that uhc *** house, may they rot in ***

Rockville, Maryland, United States #1266100

Just started with optumrx. Took 4 phone calls to get my order straightened out.

This company is manned by idiots. Can't wait until October 2017 to sign up with a different Medicare Part D program that uses a good mail order pharmacy.

Rockville, Maryland, United States #1266092

I have had the same problem. Taken 4 calls in two days to just get registered and arrange for my prescriptions to be sent. The company is manned by idiots.