1.2
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

A prescription was ordered over the phone from Optum with the prescription number directly from the bottle. I received a prescription in the mail 2 days later that I had not ordered or used for 2-3 years and my debit account was charged $427!!

When I called they were happy to say how sorry they were that it had happened but would not refund my money until they mailed a return packet for the meds and they received it back. Would not e-mail a return label. They also implied that they would have a review team look over the original call to see if I had made the mistake. 23 days later and I still have no refund altho the tracking stated they received the meds back 6 days ago.

Now they are telling me a pharmacist has to examine it first!!

Ridiculous run-a-round from this company and all scripted answers from the front line customer service to the supervisors. Stay away from Optum if you have a choice!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being passed about and told something different each time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "obtaining a refund after company error" of optumrx customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $427. OptumRx needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned optumrx customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments