I have never felt so frustrated before trying to deal with an insurance company. I spoke to 3 different people on the phone and none could explain my deductible, or why I was being charged an insane amount of money for two GENERIC prescriptions that used to cost me $10 combined on Express Scripts, but were $300 under OptumRX.

I was told to speak w/ my medical insurance company, so now I am waiting for them to open tomorrow. I also tried to sort this out by checking drug prices on OptumRX's website, which wound up being completely useless. Their drug pricing calculator tells me a $10 copay for a generic drug but then has a big red circle with an exclamation mark that says this quantity isn't covered but ******NOWHERE******* on their sorry excuse of a website does it say what quantities are covered. AWFUL.

Absolutely awful.

I have literally never had a worse experience with an insurance company before. I would give them zero stars if I could based on my interaction with the 3 people from customer service today, it was as if they had no training, couldn't use the system, didn't care to help me or figure anything out.

Review about: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

CHECK OUT HOW MANY CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS THERE ARE AGAINST OPTUMRX-OWNED BY UNITED HEALTHCARE-WALGREENS-ACTAVIS -TEVA OUT OF ISRAEL. LAST CLASS ACTION FILED BY KELLER/ROHRsp???

added RICO and ERISA charges in addition to the usual ones of "PRICE FIXING" Teva pharmaceuticals out of Israel is largest BIG PHARMA in US now. CALL MEDICARE AND VOICE Your complaints.......they can yank Optums certification to provide Medicare Part D prescriptions like they did to united healhcare and that's why they created OptumRX If you are not on medicare then call Dept.

of Insurance/Insurance Commissioner; your state attorney general; or just open the gov't section of phone book and keep calling everyone. good luck

My first RX with Optum and Medicare D... their website says my RX will deduct $240 from my $3700.

Somehow $670 is deducted. They can offer no sensible explanation.

It's a fraud. Stay away from these people if you can