This new (no choice) prescription company is the WORST mail-order prescription company we have ever had. Not only is it incompetent, but it is uncaring and disorganized.

Novixus was by far the BEST. In less than six months since Optum RX has been the State Of Michigan's NO CHOICE MAIL ORDER PRESCRIPTION company , I have experienced the following: each and every prescription bottle resulted in partial pills (1/4 pill, 1/2 pill, etc), late arrival of prescriptions due to order going to incorrect address resulting in several days without needed medications , being promised overnight delivery and then not getting order, and also being told I have no coverage whatsoever. As a retiree, I would rather go to my local pharmacy every 30 days and pay more money than to experience this insanity.

I only hope the State of Michigan sees this post. I WILL attempt to also contact the appropriate authorities within the State of Michigan to inform them of this .

Review about: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Preferred solution: Ensure staff is property trained and that each bottle has WHOLE (and not pieces) of pills included..

Comments

Instead of just filling your prescription like a Walmart or Walgreens they give you the 3rd degree on everything there extremely high too.