Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

I can't really add much more to the already accurate reviews. My interactions with OptumRx are the WORST customer service interactions I have ever had.

My son has Type 1 Diabetes and depends on insulin and supplies. Their costs were never clear and they were very slow to do anything. I was told about 5 different prices by different people for medications. When I needed test strips for my son's glucose meter, for which they wanted to charge me $1,400, one representative actually suggested I go to my local CVS and get it filled out of pocket rather than deal with them.

Their website showed they were filling a prescription that never arrived. When I called to inquire, they said the order was canceled even though it continued to show as "processing." I asked if they were going to inform me by phone, email, letter or anything that it was canceled.

I was told they do not do that. I was finally able to opt out of mail order and I seriously hope OptumRx folds soon.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "everything was horrible" of diabetic test strip. OptumRx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned diabetic test strip in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments