Been dealing with my medical issues for over 20 years all of a sudden the State decided to contract this company for our medications. For the first time in 20 years i had my medications denied because they are not covered by them.

They must think that they are doctors or something denying medically needed medication. and from the reviews it seems i'm not the only one having this issue. Needless to say i can't afford my medication out right on a fixed income. My medical condition is getting worse and I have nowhere else to turn.

I'm looking into possibly entertaining a lawsuit against them for denying my medication. I'm currently in the process of speaking to a lawyer for a possible lawsuit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Lousy customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 30.

Comments

I agree they denied the quantity of meds that I have been taking for 15 years. They also made me change the brand of Insuilin I take.

Now I have to almost double the quantity and it still doesn't work as wells!Who in the state is getting the kick-back?!! The person should be in jail!

jeffhammell

Good luck with your lawsuit, I hope they have to pay you millions, Optum is the worst prescription insurance I have ever dealt with.