Always late with prescriptions, I have luckily spoken to maybe two helpful customer service reps, all the others, no help whatsoever, constantly denied medications, even allowing a brand name drug but will not allow the generic much cheaper brand, pre authorizations every month, yet I recieve mail from OptumRx all the time telling me that 90 days will be cheaper knowing full well that the med I take (for adhd) has to be filled monthly, they clearly have no idea what’s going on between departments, they do not inform you of any change that are being made, causing meds to be denied or always late, I’m so tired of having to call my doctor then call OptumRx then back to the doctor, even my doctor is frustrated by their incompetence, or whatever it is they are up too, would never recommend to anyone!

Comments

OptumRx now is BriovaRxWe can’t get our medications shipped out even though we have primary insurance & medical assistance/Medicare as secondary Insurance. They want a third payment from me which is illegal.