Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

They deny scripts that are written by my Drs, scripts that my previous RX company filled without a problem!They deny medications that you just can't stop taking, make you wait days just for your REAL dr who knows what's wrong with you to tell them to fill the script that they wrote in the first place ...

I had to pay out of pocket for 5 days of meds( 60.00 for 5 pills) then drive an hour back to my dr to give me a new script because I had the 5 pills filled ... They call with an automated system " your prescription has be approved"( thanks for allowing my dr to give me my meds idiots) only for me to go to the pharmacy who claims they never put it in the system and I had to wait another few hours for them to get in contact with them! They are THE worst RX company out there, denying medications because they can. Why do you need a dr to authorize a medication?

They wrote the script for it, isn't that what it's for?? Are they going to pay for ER visits when they deny someone meds that will cause seizures or side effects for suddenly stopping without cause??? They're going to kill someone with their Mickey Mouse operation!!!

Stay far away!!Anyone with a class action suit I'm in and know about another 30 people with the same problem !!

Review about: Optumrx Prescription Refill.