I receive Botox injections for migraines 3 times a year. My Dr. wrote a prescription for 200 units instead of 100 units, I and my Dr's.office tried to correct this. After 4 days, too many hours on the phone and way too many people who obviously didn't communicate with each other, I finally received the 100 units of Botox.

Before the order was shipped I had to pay with my credit card. Their machine wasn't working, after several attempts to charge the card, I gave them another card, same problem! While they were busy swiping cards, I was contacting both card companies, there was nothing wrong with either card. I received a phone call from one of the associates telling me that the Botox had been paid for and that they were shipping it to my Dr's. office.

Fast forward, I was charged twice on one card and once on the other card!!! No one called to inform me of the error. If I hadn't received an email from one of the cards regarding fraud, I never would have been aware of the overcharge.

Talk about incompetence, overcharging, telling me that I needed another authorization when I was just issued one, good until June 17,2016.

Completely wrong information and some snarky attitude from one individual was just some of the aggravation that I had to endure.

How does this company stay in business? I have filed a complaint with United Health Care about the horrible service from OptumaRX but here should be more action to take to end this incompetent sleazy company!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with some reps who tried to help and stated that there is a room for improvement of refill authorization handling and website malfunctions. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of optumrx shipping service. OptumRx needs to "drop optumarx" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned optumrx shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments

I would LOVE to file a lawsuit against this company!!!!

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT!!!!