I receive Botox injections for migraines 3 times a year. My Dr. wrote a prescription for 200 units instead of 100 units, I and my Dr's.office tried to correct this. After 4 days, too many hours on the phone and way too many people who obviously didn't communicate with each other, I finally received the 100 units of Botox.

Before the order was shipped I had to pay with my credit card. Their machine wasn't working, after several attempts to charge the card, I gave them another card, same problem! While they were busy swiping cards, I was contacting both card companies, there was nothing wrong with either card. I received a phone call from one of the associates telling me that the Botox had been paid for and that they were shipping it to my Dr's. office.

Fast forward, I was charged twice on one card and once on the other card!!! No one called to inform me of the error. If I hadn't received an email from one of the cards regarding fraud, I never would have been aware of the overcharge.

Talk about incompetence, overcharging, telling me that I needed another authorization when I was just issued one, good until June 17,2016.

Completely wrong information and some snarky attitude from one individual was just some of the aggravation that I had to endure.

How does this company stay in business? I have filed a complaint with United Health Care about the horrible service from OptumaRX but here should be more action to take to end this incompetent sleazy company!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Optumrx Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Drop OptumaRX .

I liked: Some reps who tried to help.

I didn't like: Refill authorization handling, Website malfunctions, Back office not care about cust, Lies and incompetance, Being charged 3 times for the same medication.

Comments

I would LOVE to file a lawsuit against this company!!!!

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT!!!!