My doctor authorized a refill of a medication that I was currently taking by them and decided to send me a totally different generic brand. I called them and asked why I got that medicine they blamed it on my doctor.

I took the medicine because I didn't have anymore left. I agreed to refill the medication. Two weeks left in the current prescription I develop side affects such as numbness ,tingling on the left side and pain in the left leg. I went and saw my doctor she said stop the medication immediately.

I called optiumrx and told them what happened and asked could I return the package that came in the mail that was never open. All the supervisor kept saying is that you agreed to pay for it. I stated I did before I started having these side affects. I asked him you want me to pay for a medication that I will have to throw in the trash because I can't use them.

He suggest I pay the $25.00 or it will go to collections. They already got paid from the insurance company already.

They don't want to take blame that they sent me the wrong medicine in the first place. If would never advise people to use this company again.

Review about: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Comments